HP Deskjet 2050 Review

I bought HP Deskjet 2050 printer for home purpose. It is a good all-in-one printer for home use. The cost is around Rs. 3500/- in India. Printer is compact, looks beautiful and portable too. It has nice print speed i.e., 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color. Copier option is also nice; you can copy even without connecting it to the computer.Scanning speed is better compared to cost of printer. We can say, it is best value printer. I would recommend this for home use. I didn't find cons. Let me know if any through comments.

Update: Visit HP Deskjet 2050 printer official site here

4 comments:

  1. So sweet you, i was looking to purchase this printer and you have given me the confidence! Thanks dude!
    hp deskjet 2050

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article!
    I want to know that can v also print photos on photo paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mohiuddin, hp deskjet 2050 can also print photo on photo papers. Check this link: https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02459489&tmp_task=setupCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=4027469#N136

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I am also currently using this printer.

    ReplyDelete